Sunday 13 January 2008

New Internet Marketing System Pre Launch 24th January 08

Coming Soon!


The jury is in.

After January 24th, 2008, making money on the Internet will never be the same.

A bold statement, I know, so let me back up for a second...

I've just received a private press release from my business partner Derek Gehl
and the folks at The Internet Marketing Center, and I'm absolutely ITCHING to tell you what it says...

But I can't!

The door to this groundbreaking announcement isn't cracking
open to the public until January 24th at 10am.

But I CAN tell you this:

On this day, prepare for the unveiling of a full-on revolution that will finally level the playing field for regular people who want to escape the rat race, strike a
clean slate in 2008, and make REAL money online.

I'll reveal more closer to the date as information trickles
out of The Internet Marketing Center...

For now, watch a short video and get yourself a sneak peak here:

Internet marketing system

To your success in 2008,

Anthony Akabogu
http://www.cents4sense.com
http://www.cents4sense.com/pips.html

StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: